Emirates and AFI KLM E&M have signed a five years non-exclusive agreement for component services on the Boeing 777 and Airbus A330/A340 fleets operated by Emirates and a general terms agreement.
Fabrice Defrance, AFI KLM E&M Senior Vice President Commercial said: "AFI KLM E&M is honored of this selection by Emirates. We will strive to demonstrate the benefits and flexibility provided by our services, hoping that Emirates will continue and further extend its interest for our services."
Adel Al Redha, Emirates Executive Vice President for Engineering and Flight Operations said: “We look forward to working with AFI KLM E&M through this new maintenance agreement. The scope of services and the experience of AFI KLM E&M will be beneficial to our supply chain".
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
Agreement for Component Services signed between EMIRATES and AFI KLM E&M
Source = Air France & KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
More Top Stories
More Aviation News
- Garuda Indonesia Introduces Complimentary Chauffeur Service
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- SIA awards contract for new Customer Experience Management system
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Air Pacific's second A330 arrives in Nadi