Muri Beach Club Hotel recently celebrated the re-launch of their brand new restaurant, SilverSands, which proudly offers its' patrons a revamped Polynesian Cuisine menu. This is the end product of many months of research into the delicious and traditional dishes prepared by different island dwelling nations within the South Pacific Region.
"SilverSand's menu is a labour of love, intended to showcase our love of the fertile soil, the bountiful sea and the beautiful Pacific Island people, with their multicultural backgrounds and ever optimistic, generous spirit ", says Liana Scott, General Manager of Muri Beach Club Hotel. " After many requests from international guests for authentic Polynesian cuisine and a successful 6 week trial of the various dishes that had painstakingly been researched for the new restaurant concept, the new SilverSands restaurant, with its' Polynesian Cuisine menu entitled 'A taste of Polynesia' was opened last week.
In addition to the new a la carte menu, SilverSands restaurant will be promoting 3 special themed cuisine nights with live entertainment as follows;
* Sunday 'Big Beach Barbeque Night', with a range of steaks, fresh fish, and chicken being grilled to order by the chef, accompanied by crispy fresh salads and tempting desserts.
Thursday, 14 June 2012
Muri Beach Club Hotel embraces Polynesian Cuisine
Source = Muri Beach Club Hotel
More Top Stories
More Wining and Dining News
- Peruvian Gastronomic Festival brings a taste of Peru to Sydney
- Jervois Steak House teams with Sofitel in Queenstown to become signature restaurant
- A new addition at Rock Bar
- Chef Guy Fieri to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant at the Entrance of the Newly Renovated The Quad Resort & Casino
- Celebrity chefs share their favourite recipes with PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney