In response to the increasing cost of fuel, Singapore Airlines has announced an increase in its fuel surcharges.
The increases will take effective on tickets issued on or after 8 March this year.
See below for a timetable to the increases:
Tuesday, 31 July 2012
SQ increases fuel surcharges
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: N.J.
More Top Stories
More Aviation News
- Garuda Indonesia Introduces Complimentary Chauffeur Service
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- SIA awards contract for new Customer Experience Management system
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Air Pacific's second A330 arrives in Nadi