The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) were finalists in two categories at the Victorian Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering HOSTPLUS Awards for Excellence, held at Atlantic (V) last night.
MCEC continue to challenge perceptions around traditional business events catering by producing the venue’s dishes in-house using ingredients from local Victorian farmers, producers and suppliers.
The kitchen team personally visit suppliers and winemakers across the state to ensure they are serving delegates, many who have not visited Melbourne before, a true taste of Victoria.
Wednesday, 15 August 2012
MCEC finalists at Victorian Savour Restaurant & Catering Awards
Source = MCEC
More Top Stories
- Helen Wong Returns To The Classroom To Collect Award
- Australia's newest luxury lodge makes winners list
- Etihad Airways’ ’Virtual Currency’ Solution Wins Industry Recognition
- Emirates SkyCargo Wins Cargo Operator of the Year Award
- Crown Resorts win 'Australia's Best Hotel' Award and 'Best Hotel Renovation' Award at 2013 International Hotel Awards