The Unique Tourism Collection (UTC) has been appointed as the Australian Representative for SALA Samui and SALA Phuket of the SALA Resorts and Spas; a home-grown boutique operator of luxury Thailand hotels and resorts, including pool villa resorts in Samui, Phuket and Khaoyai, and additional hotels and resorts under development in Koh Samui, Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Ayutthaya, Thailand.
The SALA Phuket has 79 rooms, pool villas, and pool villa suites located on the virgin Mai Khao Beach on the northwest shoreline of Phuket Island. SALA Phuket is just 20 minutes away from Phuket International Airport and the famous Blue Canyon Golf Course and only 25 minutes away from picturesque Phang Nga Bay.
Thursday, 16 August 2012
Unique Tourism Collection appointed Australian representative for SALA Resorts and Spas, Thailand
Source = Unique Tourism Collection
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- Wyndham announces Layne Beachley as brand ambassador for the seventh year
- Best Western introduces its second BEST WESTERN PREMIER hotel from Perth, Western Australia
- Accommodation Industry: pro-business vision
- Tune Hotel Ahmedabad is now Open
- Wyndham Hotel Group Introduces Two Hotel Brands Into Singapore