Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa on Malaysia’s Langkawi Island has completed the first stage of a multi million dollar refurbishment.
Australian marketing agent, Randall Lui of Randall Marketing said that the work covered the first phase of guest chalet renovations and landscaping, as well as new lounges, reception, Spice Market restaurant and a beachfront fitness centre.
He said that the resort had maintained its levels of service during the work, as emphasised by the property being added to the Trip Advisor list of Malaysia’s top 25 relaxation and spa hotels.
Work will now proceed with the remainder of the guest chalets being refurbished.
Pelangi is set amongst 31 acres of garden and beachfront at Cenang Beach, about 12 minutes drive from the airport, or a pleasant two-hour ferry journey from Penang.
The property has 331 rooms in clusters of timber chalets, a choice of restaurants and bars, meeting rooms and business centre, plus the new fitness centre.
The resort runs a variety of themed functions including fisherman’s feast, hawker stall night, jungle escapade and other outdoor dining functions.
Monday, 27 August 2012
Millions Spent On Pelangi Beach Resort
Source = Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia’s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- Swissotel Hotels & Resorts continues expansion in China with a new hotel in Xi'an
- QLD tourism targets promote accommodation development
- Little Polynesian Resort awarded Trip Advisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence