As an experienced travel consultant who is passionate about travel, who loves creating the ultimate customer experience and wants true work-life balance - we are interested in speaking to you.
TravelManagers continues to lead the way in both size and the marketing and business development support we offer our personal travel managers.
As a personal travel manager you will be able to:
- Choose your own working hours and be truly flexible
- Minimise the commute
- Have a career while managing other lifestyle or family commitments
- Go on a vacation or Fam Trip when you choose
- Receive all the support, advice and coaching you need to assist you reach your goals
- Be part of the fastest growing sector of the travel industry – mobile consulting!
You will have the potential to earn a substantial income without losing out in other areas.
To become a personal travel manager, you need to have:
- 3 years + travel agency sales experience
- The desire to have complete control over your clients and your bookings
- Goal oriented and driven personality
For true work-life balance, send your details to us today or find out more by visiting our careers website http://www.join.travelmanagers.com.au/
For a private and confidential discussion call Suzanne Laister on 1800 019 599 or email SuzanneL@travelmanagers.com.au
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in every State, a full member of TCF, IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel.