Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. During the past year, Delta won 33 airline industry awards sweeping the major corporate travel surveys including Business Travel News, Travel Weekly, TravelAge West, Recommend Magazine and The Beat. With an industry-leading global network, Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to nearly 319 destinations in 59 countries on six continents.
From Australia, Delta offers daily nonstop service between Sydney and Los Angeles using a Boeing 777-200LR aircraft with convenient connections to New York. Delta also flies to over 230 destinations across North, South and Central America.
Delta formed a trans-Pacific joint venture alliance with Virgin Australia and implemented codeshare services between the United States, Australia and the South West Pacific. The joint venture expanded travel choices and competition for consumers by allowing the airlines to provide a seamless product and coordinate flight schedules for maximum convenience. Customers flying either Delta or Virgin Australia can earn frequent flyer miles on either airline’s flights, in addition to reciprocal airport lounge access.
Experience the award-winning BusinessElite service on Boeing 777-200LR aircraft between Sydney and Los Angeles and enjoy Delta on Demand, featuring first-run and popular classic movies, music, TV programming and video games; a five-course menu offering culinary creations by celebrity chef Michelle Bernstein; a reinvented wine program by Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson featuring wines from around the world; full-size pillows and duvets; Tumi amenity kit with Malin+Goetz natural skincare products and in-seat power outlets that allow customers to recharge their laptops.
*Beginning March 30, 2013. Delta Air Lines will offer 180-degree flat-bed seats between L.A. and New York-JFK.
Relax with 3-4 inches of more legroom, get settled in earlier with Priority Boarding, enjoy up to 50% more recline on most international flights, sip complimentary beer, wine and spirits on select international flights and audio video on demand on every economy seat. Medallion® members and those with Y, B and M fares receive complimentary or discounted Economy Comfort seats.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 700 aircraft. A founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance, Delta participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia. Including its worldwide alliance partners, Delta offers customers more than 13,000 daily flights, with hubs in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York-LaGuardia, New York-JFK, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Salt Lake City and Tokyo-Narita. The airline’s service includes the SkyMiles frequent flier program, a world-class airline loyalty program; the award-winning BusinessElite service; and more than 50 Delta Sky Clubs in airports worldwide. Delta is investing more than $3 billion in airport facilities and global products, services and technology to enhance the customer experience in the air and on the ground. Customers can check in for flights, print boarding passes, check bags and review flight status at delta.com.
Toll Free Reservations Passenger Line : 1800 144917
Toll Free Agency Sales Support Desk : 1800 458368
- Delta Begins Full Flat-Bed Seat Installation on Final International Fleet Type, Airbus 330 AircraftFriday, April 19, 2013
- Delta Air Lines is moving officeWednesday, April 17, 2013
- Delta Air Lines, Los Angeles World Airports Invest $229 Million to Overhaul Terminal 5 at Los Angeles International AirportWednesday, April 10, 2013
- Delta Expands Service at Los AngelesThursday, March 07, 2013
- Delta Air Lines to Offer Westin Heavenly In-Flight Bedding in BusinessEliteWednesday, February 27, 2013
- Delta Air Lines and Starwood Introduce Industry-Leading Joint Loyalty PartnershipMonday, February 25, 2013
- Delta Air Lines partners with Architectural Digest to develop the Sky Deck at Delta Sky ClubFriday, February 22, 2013
- Delta Employees Earn $372 Million in Profit SharingTuesday, February 19, 2013
- Delta Air Lines announces December quarter profitThursday, January 24, 2013