Japan Airlines (JAL) was established in 1951 when it began domestic operations. Its first international services began with a Douglas DC-6B, named City of Tokyo, from Tokyo to San Fransisco in 1954. In 2002 JAL became the sixth largest airline in the world by passengers carried.
Japan Airlines serves 35 countries and regions, with 217 airports in Asia, the Americas, Europe and Oceania, including codeshare flights. It operates daily services between Tokyo and Sydney with a Boeing 777-200ER aircraft.
Japan Airlines (JAL) introduced Premium Economy service on the daily Sydney - Tokyo (Narita) route from December 1st, 2009 which is also equipped with the JAL Shell Flat Seat in executive class.
Japan Airlines joined the oneworld global alliance on April 1st, 2007.
JAL INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS FEATURE THE FOLLOWING SEATS:
(not available on all services)
Skysleeper Solo or Skysleeper
• Fully reclines,
• Features genuine leather upholstery,
• Sublime comfort of spacious seat and surrounding personal space,
• A convenient, large-sized movable tray,
• A large-sized 19-inch personal monitor,
• High performance, noise cancelling BOSE headphones.
EXECUTIVE CLASS SEASONS
Shell Flat or Shell Flat Neo
• Lie-flat designs with the ability to lower armrests to the same height as the seat when reclined,
• Extra large partitions ensure more privacy for an undisturbed sleep,
• Ample storage in the armrest accommodates small or large items including letter-sized documents,
• Power ports are conveniently located in front of each seat,
• An anti-bacterial, deodorizing seat cover shields the JAL Shell Flat Neo.
Sky Shell Seat
• A shell-shaped seat that allows passengers to recline by sliding their seat forward without having the seat in front intrude when reclining,
• An even wider 97cm(38inches) seat pitch for greater relaxation,
• An anti-bacterial, deodorising seat cover.
• A superior travel experience that includes high quality entertainment,
• All seats offer hammock-shaped headrests that include adjustable side protectors and comfortable fabric coverings,
• An anti-bacterial, deodorizing seat cover,
• Large-sized 9-inch personal monitors are installed in each seat back.
|JAPAN AIRLINES SYDNEY
Suite 1, Level 2,
22 Market Street ,
Sydney NSW 2000
AGENCY SERVICE DESK
AGENCY SERVICE DESK/TICKETING
- JAL Group consolidated financial results for Q1-Q3 2012Wednesday, February 06, 2013
- Japan Airlines expands network to Brazil with American Airlines codeshareTuesday, January 22, 2013
- JAL cargo fuel surcharge for the month of February 2013Thursday, January 17, 2013
- JAL to Serve Miyazaki Beef on International First ClassWednesday, January 09, 2013
- JAL Group 2013 New Year Vacation Period Traffic ResultsTuesday, January 08, 2013
- JAL Cargo Fuel Surcharge for the Month of January 2013Monday, December 17, 2012
- JAL lowers international fare fuel surcharge for tickets issued between February and March 2013Friday, December 14, 2012
- Japan Airlines and British Airways add to list of codeshare citiesFriday, October 26, 2012
- JAL Cargo Fuel Surcharge from the Month of September 2012Friday, August 10, 2012
- JAL Adds Vienna to Network Through New Codeshare with airberlin's NIKIThursday, June 28, 2012
- JAL Group Promotes [Sky Eco] for a Greener TomorrowWednesday, June 27, 2012
- JAL Switches On Internet Connection Service [JAL SKY Wi-Fi]Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- 2012 JAL Scholarship Program for Asia & Oceania StudentsMonday, June 25, 2012
- JAL Announces International Fare Fuel Surcharge for August to September 2012Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- JAL Sets Start Date of New Nonstop Tokyo=San Diego Service and Announces Increase of Delhi Service to Daily in Revised Route and Flight Frequency Plan for FY2012Thursday, June 14, 2012
- JAL Introduces Domestic First Class on Haneda=Okinawa Route and Adds More Flights with Domestic First Class to Fukuoka and SapporoThursday, May 31, 2012
- Enjoy Japanese Hot Springs and Earn JAL Mileage with JAL ONSEN MILETuesday, May 29, 2012
- JAL and MOS Burger Presents "AIR MOS RICE BURGER" On Select FlightsMonday, May 28, 2012