The aim of Travelvax Australia is to ensure that all travellers are healthy, well informed and equipped with the knowledge and medical supplies to keep them safe and well during their time away.
Travelvax offers a convenient one-stop travel health consultation for individual, group and corporate travellers, tailored to each person's needs and itinerary. Our clinics are located in most capital cities and some regional centres in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania.
Our key services include:
A focal point of our service is the phone information line 1300 360 164 (toll-free for land lines) which is a great resource for both travellers and travel agents. Our helpful call centre staff can provide general travel health information and connect the caller to our nearest clinic.
502-504 Anzac Parade
Kingsford NSW 2032
Ph: (02) 9315 2400
Fax: (02) 9313 723
If you would like supplies of our marketing materials (DL brochures, flyers, jpeg or pdf), please contact our Melbourne and Sydney-based representatives.
VIC, SA, TAS, WA
Lisa Ryan (ph 0417 346 463) & Fiona Moran (0438 619 501) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- USA-bound? Don’t let West Nile stop youThursday, August 30, 2012
- Blind drunk: Beware lethal ‘free’ cocktailsThursday, August 23, 2012
- Dengue nightmare for Sydney familyThursday, August 16, 2012
- A good night’s sleep is just the shotThursday, August 09, 2012
- Japanese encephalitis: A very Asian travel riskThursday, August 02, 2012
- Hepatitis – letters that can spell life-long illnessThursday, July 26, 2012
- Heading north soon? Just hang on a tick...Thursday, July 19, 2012
- Hot tips for travellers to beat the heatThursday, July 12, 2012
- Steroid Vacations: All the rageThursday, July 05, 2012
- Circle of Life in SamburuThursday, June 28, 2012
- World Health Travel Alerts - June 21, 2012Thursday, June 21, 2012
- World Health Travel Alerts - June 14, 2012Thursday, June 14, 2012
- Travellers’ diarrhoea can ruin an overseas holiday and even an experienced doctor can be laid low.Thursday, June 07, 2012
- World Health Travel Alerts - May 31, 2012Thursday, May 31, 2012