Last night, guests from the 34th International Geological Conference attended a special cocktail party to celebrate its next chapter which will see the 35th International Geological Conference (IGC) held in Cape Town in 2016.
Hosted by the Australian Geoscience Council – the peak body for the professional and learned societies – the IGC is currently taking place in Brisbane and will officially be handed over to South Africa today. The congress is expected to attract an estimated 10,000 delegates and will be the first major business event to be hosted in the new and expanded Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC).
For more information on Business Tourism in South Africa, please visit http://www.southafrica.net/sat/content/en/za/business-tourism-home
Friday, 10 August 2012
South Africa Welcomes Next International Geological Conference
Source = South African Tourism
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- Accor reaches a new milestone with 2,000 MICE venues globally
- New Personalised Concierge Service to Help Busy Women Take Back Their Time
- Australia’s business events industry out in force at IMEX Frankfurt 2013
- Nexus Collections to showcase new ‘Travel range’ of conference bags and tablet sleeves at The Meetings Show UK
- MCI Expands Creative Service Offering in Australia