Queensland has experienced a flurry of new international and domestic flights and increased flight frequencies, which will develop tourism and improve visitor numbers, according to Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) chief Daniel Gschwind.
From February 2013 Etihad will run a daily service between Brisbane and Abu Dhabi.
Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Airlines commit to Qld
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: P.T
More Top Stories
More Aviation News
- Garuda Indonesia Introduces Complimentary Chauffeur Service
- First Chinese assembled A320 with Sharklets goes to China Eastern
- SIA awards contract for new Customer Experience Management system
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Air Pacific's second A330 arrives in Nadi