Sabre Travel Network, a global technology company serving travel suppliers and agencies, has extended its content agreement with Travelodge Hotels.
The deal means more than 350,000 Sabre-connected travel agencies around the world now have access to more than 475 Travelodge properties in the UK and Ireland.
Travelodge has increased the number of properties it sells through the global distribution system (GDS), travel agencies and the GetThere corporate booking tool following a period of sustained growth through the channel.
Sabre Pacific GM Sales and Product Carl Frier said: "Increasing our hotel content for our agents has always been a priority at Sabre.”
“As one of the leading hotel brands in the market place it is important that we can provide full Travelodge content to our travel agency customers.”
Travelodge is one of a growing number of hotels choosing to sell rooms through Sabre. Earlier this year, content from German aggregator hotel.de to was brought into the GDS.
Sabre-connected agents have the ability to shop and book more than 100,000 hotels, including 300 chains in 200 countries.
Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Sabre and Travelodge partner to grow hotel bookings
Source = Sabre Pacific
More Top Stories
More Hospitality News
- The toughest holiday: Australia’s first Biggest Loser Retreat
- Regent Hotels & Resorts Prepares to Unveil Exclusive All-Suites Bali Resort
- Swissotel Hotels & Resorts continues expansion in China with a new hotel in Xi'an
- QLD tourism targets promote accommodation development
- Little Polynesian Resort awarded Trip Advisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence