Ukraine International Airlines recently ran a competition for Australian travel agents in which they had the chance to win one of 6 Visa gift vouchers. All they had to do to enter was complete a questionnaire and tell us in 25 words or less Your favourite destination that Ukraine International Airlines flies to, and why?.
A great response was received during the competition and after judging the answers on creativity, originality and relevance six lucky winners have been chosen.
Yuri Cherniavsky from Corporate Travel Headquarters was the grand prize winner and is the winner of a $500 Visa Gift Voucher.
Kirrily Cummins from Figtree Travel Centre and Rodney West from Skiddoo take second place and will receive a $200 Visa Gift voucher each for their entries.
Kristen Delugar from Our Vacation Centre, Donna Meads-Barlow from DBT Corporate Travel and Helen Reynolds from Landmark Travel all took out third prize and will receive a $100 Visa gift voucher each.
Ukraine International Airlines would like to congratulate the lucky winners and also thank everyone who participated in the competition and for their support.
Friday, 15 June 2012
Ukraine International Airlines announces competition winners
Source = Discover the World Marketing
More Top Stories
- TravelManagers Affirms Dominance being Finalist Fifth Year in a Row
- TripAdvisor Celebrates Top Performing Hospitality Businesses In Australia With 2013 Certificate Of Excellence
- Little Polynesian Resort awarded Trip Advisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- Helen Wong Returns To The Classroom To Collect Award
- Australia's newest luxury lodge makes winners list