The Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE) announced today that its Global Education Conference in Rome netted almost 900 attendees from over 30 different countries. Of the corporate travel executive delegates in attendance, 48% of companies are buyer companies. The Conference, which concludes today, ran from 14 – 16 October.
“We’re thrilled with the turnout in Rome,” said ACTE Executive Director Ron DiLeo. “We intentionally cap our global conferences around this number of executives to preserve the intimacy that fosters the networking, education and idea-sharing that defines this Association.”
Each of ACTE’s five keynote presenters reinforced global topics pertinent to the corporate travel industry:
The ACTE Global Education Conference in Rome also featured three days of educational sessions and networking events, InterACTE, the Angel Investors Lounge and updates on ACTE initiatives like the ACTE Index,Consultants Corner and the Around the World in 80 Hours program.
Furthermore, the conference saw the announcement of ACTE’s next Executive Director, Greeley Koch, who will begin his tenure on 1 December.
Thursday, 18 October 2012
The ACTE Global Education Conference in Rome Draws Nearly 900 Attendees
Source = ACTE
More Top Stories
More MICE News
- AIME: pre-tours enhance business in Victoria
- oneworld airline alliance enters events and conventions travel market
- Martin Boyle joins BESydney as Client Relationship Manager UK/Europe
- NEW VIP BUYER platform for ABEE and Sydney’s Event Showcase officially launched
- Art And Culture Offer Exciting Opportunities For Tourism