In readiness for its new flights from Brisbane to Hawaii, the Hawaiian Airlines team is already getting acquainted with the sunshine state, having recently attended the Gold Coast Marathon.
The event gave travel enthusiasts the ultimate winter workout motivation - the chance to get fit while helping raise funds for the Cancer Council Queensland.
Hawaiian Airlines contributed to the fundraising effort by donating two return flights to Honolulu as a raffle prize. The prize also included seven nights at the Aqua Lotus Resort, zipline tours and two entries into the Honolulu Marathon in December – the perfect reward for helping a great cause.
Wednesday, 11 July 2012
Hawaiian goes for gold
Source = Hawaiian Airlines
More Top Stories
More Charity News
- Sabre Pacific donates 100 hours for National Volunteer Week
- Wyndham gives $20,000 cheque to Cancer Council at its Biggest Morning Tea
- roomsXML: Triple Bottom Line Corporate Social Responsibility
- Schoolies.com supports headspace and takes a stand against bullying
- Mummy’s Wish receives first $30K Flying Start grant