Online travel agency Webjet experienced “substantial profit acceleration” with a net profit after tax of $13.6 million for the financial year to 30 June 2012 according to managing director John Guscic.
Mr Guscic said he was please with the growth of 24 percent on previous year’s results, in what he described as a “flat travel market”.
The company’s US division enjoyed a profit with a 47 percent increase, adding to Webjet’s total transaction value (TTV) growth of 30 percent to $768 million.
Shareholders can expect a payment of a further 7c per share fully franked dividend, increasing the total for 2012 to 13c per share.
Thursday, 9 August 2012
Profit of $13.6 million for Webjet
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: K.W
More Top Stories
More Agency News
- Sales incentive boosts Travel Counsellors sales
- Film launched to capture the essence of Travel Counsellors
- Travel Counsellors earnings soar with average commissions higher than ever
- Phil Hoffmann Travel chooses Sabre Agency Manager for ten years
- STA Travel and VisitBritain Discuss On-Going Partnership