Shoppers picking up the groceries from Woolworths can now also book travel insurance as the retail giant expands its range of insurance products to include travel insurance.
According to Woolworth’s head of insurance George Hughes, the launch of travel insurance is designed to meet customers’ needs with simple and better value cover.
The company launched into the insurance market in August last year, with the recent products of car and travel insurance added this month.
“Our new Travel Insurance products will allow us to continue in the role of market challenger and bring to our customer’s great value products under a trusted brand,” Mr Hughes said.
Wednesday, 8 August 2012
Milk, eggs, bread, insurance ... Woolies launch travel insurance
Source = e-Travel Blackboard: K.W
More Top Stories
More Insurance News
- US health care system continues to catch Australian travellers out
- Allianz Global Assistance Selects American Express For Travel Management And Corporate Payments
- Wedding bells ring for travel agents
- Cover-More launches free Global SIM for Australian travellers
- Allianz Global Assistance drives New Zealand growth with CTI acquisition